Tuesday, December 13, 2011

and then there were 5...

People say I am crazy....but you learn to cope.  Juggling is what I do best.  I love my children with all of my heart.  No it is not easy....They are spread apart in age, have totally different interests...but they are my joy, my leather-seated BMW, my trip to Italy, my diamonds, my yacht!  I don't need all of those things because I have what God entrusted to me and that I have given back to him, because they are HIS.  I get to raise them but truly my children are HIS.  I get to dwell in the memories, the milestones, the grief, the heartaches, the middle of the night feedings, everything about them because mommy's do that sort of thing regardless....mommies are there for everything.  I pray for them, that they will grow up and MODEL HIS PATH (they will certainly be well versed in it),  that one day they will find someone who will love them, pray for them, go to church with them and want to be with them because of who they are.

I love what I have.....I have prayed for what I have....Never do I take for granted what I have, because I know that in 5 minutes it could be gone...(lots of life lessons have proved that, past and present)  Storms in my life, yes. Do I worry, yes, trying to have more faith ( I know God is ON TIME and will make a way!)  Am I perfect, no way, but I AM FORGIVEN! 

Cherishing my life minute by minute!  

In HIS WAY!   JENN

No comments:

Post a Comment