Monday, October 1, 2012

15 years?

Has it been that long since I became a mommy for the very FIRST time?  I remember how excited I was to become a mom and how I called my dad and mom to tell them.  They were so thrilled too.  I was so young then, a mere 22 and I guess I had a lot of growing up to do and having a baby helped me grow up so much.  Evan has been such a joy, many say he is an old soul, because he has so much in common with people and has never been really immature.  He likes to go to church and sing in the choir and sing specials.  He is content to hang out with dear old mom or his family.  He is intelligent and trustworthy and works hard.  He is working hard this year as a freshman in the Honors Academy and is about to get his learner's permit.  I can say that he makes me humble.  He is sweet, kind, and so passionate about life and what he wants to do.

Thank you Lord for my time with him as a baby, as a child, and now as a teenager!  He enriches my life every day.  Happy Birthday Evan.  I love you to the moon and back!  <3  Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment